DS Review: 2010 MLS Draft
1. Danny Mwanga - Philadelphia Union: Even though Danny has not played in every game this season, he has scored 7 goals in 14 games, coming off the bench in 5 of those games. He is showing a real finishing touch, with those 7 goals being scored on just 20 shots. His first MLS goal scored against Dallas was voted goal of the week.
2. Tony Tchani - New York Red Bulls: Tchani is getting plenty of playing time this year, playing in 17 games for the Red Bulls. He is fitting in quite well at midfield and will get loads of experience while playing with the likes of Thierry Henry and Rafael Marquez.
3. Ike Opara - San Jose Earthquakes: Although Opara will be out for a while with a broken foot, he is having a great year with San Jose. Being a key part of their defense, he also has 3 goals from 10 shots.
4. Teal Bunbury - Kansas City Wizards: Teal has played in 17 games this year, scoring 2 goals (both game winning) from 14 shots. Sir Alex even said that he was quite a handful for them in their friendly match with Manchester United.
5. Zach Loyd - FC Dallas: Loyd has played in 14 games so far, starting 9 of them. He is helping a defense that has only allowed 17 goals this season, which is the third lowest in the league.
6. Amobi Okugo - Philadelphia Union: The second of 3 Generation Adidas players for the Union, he's played in 8 games so far and is still fighting for playing time.
7. Jack McInerney - Philadelphia Union: Even though Jack has only played in 12 games, 11 of those coming off of the bench, he is still getting some time and valuable experience.
8. Dilly Duka - Columbus Crew: Not sure what is going on with Duka, as he is sometimes not even on the bench for the Crew. He did finally see some playing time, but it was just 15 minutes against Real Salt Lake. With the depth of the Columbus squad it will be hard for him to get minutes on a regular basis.
9. Zack Schilawski - New England Revolution: Zack is the leading scorer right now for the Revolution with 5 goals. He is certainly making an impression, playing in 17 of 18 games for the Revolution.
10. Blair Gavin - Chivas USA: Another quality player from Akron, Blair had started in every game this season before suffering a hamstring injury.
11. David Estrada - Seattle Sounders FC: Currently out with an injury, he has seen very little playing time but showed lots of promise in the few games he played in.
12. Bright Dike - Columbus Crew: Dike was released from the Crew and picked up by the Portland Timbers.
13. Corben Bone - Chicago Fire: It seems as if Corben is having a rough time getting on the field in Chicago, but with the depth of Chicago at his position he'll need to make the most of every moment.
14. Austin Da Luz - New York Red Bulls: Injuries this year, have caused him to not see any playing time.
15. Collen Warner - Real Salt Lake: He's seen a little bit of playing time, and has shown some promise at midfield when he's been out there.
16. Michael Stephens - Los Angeles Galaxy: Michael is almost a regular starter for LA, starting 16 of 20 games played. Although he's not quite the scorer he was at UCLA so far this year, you have to take into account the quality of his LA teammates who relieve the scoring pressure.
Many believe that this is one of the deepest, most talented drafts in the MLS's short history, as there are several players such as Tim Ream who were drafted in later rounds that are already making a difference.
User Mock Drafts
|User's Draft||Average Rating|
|NHL 2016 by Draft4fun||No ratings yet.|
|NHL 2016 by spfan||No ratings yet.|
|NHL 2015 by themarksman13||No ratings yet.|
|NHL 2015 by Hippo||No ratings yet.|
|NHL 2015 by blueshirtcity|
|NHL 2015 by R0SSA2|
|NHL 2015 by Sensfan43|
|NHL 2015 by evanman14|
|NHL 2015 by LAOJoe||No ratings yet.|
|NHL 2015 by kaiwaka|
|NHL 2015 by MikeGM1|